Do you want to train outside of regular class hours? Are you just starting out and want to get a head start? Have you been in training for a while and want to take your skills to the next level?
One-to-one personal training sessions will accelerate your progress regardless of your previous experience, and give you more flexibility over when and how often to train. Let our world class coaches give you the benefit of their expertise, along with personal attention which just can’t be matched in a group class.
Sessions are £65 per hour (10% discount on a block booking of 10 sessions = £585).
To book a session, please complete the form.
Contact us to arrange personal training sessions with our world class coaches:
WHAT IS A PERSONAL TRAINER?
What is a personal trainer, you ask? Depending on their approach and demeanor, personal trainers are part-coach, part-mentor, part-friend and even part-drill instructor at times. What remains constant is their goal, which is to oversee an individual’s fitness program in a fitness facility or private setting.
Personal trainers have a love of fitness, and it shows. Their focus on a healthy lifestyle, a commitment to a fit physique, and a desire to share their passion with others is apparent, which allows them to serve as positive role models for the exercise challenged or for those who want to take their fitness to the next level.
From Personal Trainer Edu Org
WHAT IS PERSONAL TRAINING?
Personal trainers have a few things in common: they are healthy, fit, and active. Although the type of training and training style they deliver, will vary, the role of these fitness gurus remains constant:
- Personal trainers want to help people pursue or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal trainers want to educate people about the many ways to engage in physical exercise and healthy living.
- Personal trainers want to help people achieve their personal health and fitness goals.
Personal trainers should possess, at a minimum:
- Knowledge of human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, exercise science, and basic nutrition
- The ability to successfully assess and screen their clients, both initially and progressively
- The ability to design health, wellness, and physical fitness programs that are tailored to their clients’ specific needs, wants, and goals
- The ability to execute fitness programs that are both safe and effective
- A thorough understanding of cardiovascular, flexibility, and resistance exercises
- A dedication to personal and professional integrity
Therefore, successful personal trainers are able to deliver safe, effective, and interesting workouts to the clients they serve. The training programs taught by personal trainers, most of which are offered on a one-on-one basis, are varied and progressive, and are geared towards improving their clients’ health and wellness.
Successful personal trainers are not only excellent teachers, but supportive and enthusiastic champions of physical fitness, as well. Their overall goal includes not only teaching their clients, but providing them with the encouragement and motivation to stick with their programs as to achieve their fitness objectives.
From Personal Trainer Edu Org